thumbnail

Animated Spiritual Video

Animated Spiritual Video


Once upon a time I the sole the being of light live in my home the home of 


My father the highest of all beings also lives here
in the midst of peace and serenity at
some point a stirring happens within me
the stirring pushes me to come down to a
wonderful new world to play my part the new earth is beautiful and bountiful

I am new like a fully loaded and
supremely charged battery
I am also totally aware of my truth of
my true identity a being of light energy
time passes by since I am a soul within
a physical body I begin to change my
battery is no longer supremely charged
but..

I am still fully charged as a new
being on earth I am still aware of my
true form a being of truth and a powerful song my body enjoys the full
potential of a self-aware soul 

I am full of love peace health and happiness then
if shift begins I forget myself
my true identity I create many little
false identities little eyes
possessions talents wealth beauty strength 

I begin to identify myself with these eyes
that these are components of my whole
being I become body-conscious the biggest evidence of
this shift is I begin to experience
sorrow comparison and competition became
a common phenomenon
from being supremely charged to fully
charged I become a half charged battery
my little eyes become my complete
identity the world that I once came upon
becomes divided different languages
emerge the idea of religion such as

Islam Buddhism and Christianity grows and attempts to lessen the feelings of
conflict and sadness yet sorrow and pain
continue in the world by this time I
totally forget my original identity from
being soul conscious I am now totally
body conscious I lose my original
qualities of peace purity power wisdom love joy and bliss instead I now have
lust anger greed attachment ego
carelessness and laziness in fact sorrow
and peace lessness seemed to increase my transformation into a physical being
is almost complete my battery is almost completely drained
my true identity is crowded into a 
little corner by my little eyes 
everything around me becomes corrupt 
polluted and degraded the midst of this chaos and immorality 
God our Father the Supreme Being comes
to us
he reintroduces himself to us and tells
us our story in this way
he ultimately introduces us to ourselves
to our true original selves he tells us about the secrets of life actions
relationships fortune and misfortune
victory and defeat
he teaches us Raja yoga this connects us
to him the Supreme Being our true power
generator we begin to recognize our true
selves the soul a beam of metaphysical
light very much like our Father the
Supreme Being divine and complete I
awaken and rekindle my true
characteristics become fully charged
once again and return home the world
that I knew becomes renewed as I rest in 
the soul world preparing myself to 
return to Earth ready to play my place 
once again.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Look Your Best

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.