thumbnail

Be BIGGER Then Yourself! Jim Carrey Motivational Speech

Your Need For Acceptance Can Make You Invisible In This World 


(Transcript)
Like many of you
I was concerned about going out into the
world and doing something bigger than
myself until someone smarter than myself
made me realize that there is nothing
bigger than myself.

Don't let anything stand in the way of
the light that shines through this form,
risk being seen in all of your glory, our
eyes are not viewers
they're also projectors that are running
a second story over the picture that we
see in front of us all the time.

Fear is writing that script and a
working title is I'll never be enough
spend your whole life imagining ghosts
worrying about the pathway to the future
but all there will ever be is what's
happening here in the decisions we make
in this moment which are based in either
love or fear. 

So many of us choose our
path out of fear disguised as
practicality what we really want seems
impossibly out of reach and ridiculous
to expect so we never dare to ask the
universe for it 
I'm saying 

I'm the proof that you can ask the universe for it.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Look Your Best

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.