thumbnail

Your Value Doesn't Diminish

Let Me Speak To That Person...


..that feels
like they lost their worth to devalue this is the dollar bill now if I go to the
store and there's something for 90 cents can I buy it with this dollar bill okay
all right so if I go to the store and there's something for 85 cents and after
tax it ends up being 96 cents can I buy with this dollar bill okay all right so
what if I ball the dollar bill up think
about it now.

Like I just bought the dollar bill Oh
like so we can't be worth a dollar nowit's probably worth like 95 cents right
how much do you think it's worth adollar listen listen y'all gotta pay
attention I just balled it up soclearly it's not worth a dollar anymore?

All right all right so maybe what if I step on it what if I stomp it
I just stomped it how much is it worth now maybe 65 cents 68 cents it still
worth a dollar. 
Okay what if I brought it up put it by stuff on it and then I put
it in the trash can and this scene here with some trash and it's around some
beer and some gum and a bunch of the nasty stuff and some guy off the street
pulls the dollar I'll unfold it how much is the work now maybe eighty two cents
and me come on at least ninety two cents it's okay hours - what if I balled it up
what if I step on it what if I put it in trash and then watch this..

I teared a half think about it now right
how much is the worth now a dollar I can tape it what will swim over there wait
wait wait a second wait a second 
I just
I just balled it up I just stepped on it
I put it in trash I pulled it out then
I tore in a half and you mean to tell me I
could pick the dollar up I could wipe it
off and I could put some tape around it and it still worth a dollar then 
why if this dollar doesn't lose its worth there was value then why do you feel like you
lost you person value because many of you feel like you just stepped on you
feel like you've been pushed aside you feel like you've been defending you felt
like you've been talked about you feel like you've been abused like the ones
took from you someone hurts you somebody took advantage of you and beat down the
sides occurred you feel like you've lost some of your value
that this dollars just has birthday value because there are some in years
ago who put value over the slide it says no matter what happens to it
hey Cass Dobie tape out together it can still be my coffin I am here to tell you
that you were created and you're born and you here and you have life and you
have purpose if you have value and though you've gone through some hard
cons and though you've experiencing some
depression and you might be one that hurts your love you might want to give up 

I am here to tell you we still
downwards in value and there was nothing
that could happen that could take your
worth in your value away so what you got
to do now you got to pick yourself up
we've got to dust yourself off and you

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Look Your Best

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.